Designed for awesomeness
The Crazy Safety Matte Black BoneSpike ski helmet is so awesome, that you will never forget to wear it! With the unique design of raw bones bursting up through the helmet, the BoneSpike ski helmet is more than just head protection; its are an attitude that joins you on the slopes, letting you express yourself in the coolest way, while protecting your head in the best way. You won’t use it because they have to, you will use it because you want to.
Making Safety Cool
Our mission is to combine design and safety in the coolest way we can, so that being safe, is being cool.
The Crazy Safety ski helmets are designed to be noticed, admired and envied. We have a wide variety of cool matching products in the Crazy Safety universe for both kids, teens and adults.
Ski And Snowboard In Style
Out on the slopes, reliable and tested protection is an absolute must, and the Bone Spike ski helmet from Crazy Safety is constructed to keeps your head safe in the coolest way with a hard all weather resistant ABS shell, and a base of light weight and sturdy EPS foam. The integrated adjustable dial fit system helps you to achieve the perfect fit and comfort. 8 well placed ventilation holes on the sides and rear provides a good flow of air to keep an optimal temperature. The ski helmet is designed with removable inner fleece lining and ear pads, easy clip for snow goggles, and a clever integrated line/shape to keep ski googles in place. The ski helmet comes in 2 sizes: Size: 55-58cm (M) and 58-61cm (L). The BoneSpike ski helmet is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledge riding and other winter activities.
The Crazy Safety ski helmet comply with all safety standards. The ski helmet has passed rigorous safety testing and comply with EN 1077: 2007 regulations and safety standards.
Good to know
Head sizes can vary greatly. For the best and safest fit, measure the circumference of your head before purchase.
See how to measure your head size here:
- Stand up with your head facing forward,
- Locate the widest part of your head (right above the eyebrows)
- Place a measuring tape around the head, keeping it in level to measure the circumference.
- Check the measurement in cm and compare with our sizing chart. If the measure is between 55cm and 61cm the helmet will fit.
- Origin: Designed and developed in Denmark, made in PRC
- Safety: Tested and certified according to safety standard EN 1077: 2007
- Material: ABS shell/protective EPS foam
- Weight: 400g
- Ventilation: 8 ventilation holes
- Maintenance: Removable inner fleece lining and ear pads for easy washing
- Extra features: Easy clip for snow goggles and unique design.
- Size: Head Size: 55-58cm (M) and 58-61cm (L)